About GTI Trace
GTI Trace is a combination of ancillary services provided by GTI Securities Limited bundled into a single service offering to clients. The product is designed to unlock the value of outstanding and unclaimed entitlements on your investments in the Nigerian capital market (shares and dividends) on behalf of investors. We intend to leverage on our expertise and cordial relationships with various company registrars to promptly reconcile outstanding benefits against actual entitlements received.
- Reconciliation of Client’s shareholdings and investments.
- Recovery of all outstanding shares, bonuses and dividend warrants.
- Replacement/dematerialization of lost / damaged share certificates.
- Revalidation of expired dividend warrants/execution of e-dividend mandate forms.
- Consolidation of multiple shareholding accounts.
- Consolidation of CSCS accounts in multiple houses.
- Recovery of shares trapped in inactive/suspended and dead firms.
- Recovery of shares and dividend of late relatives.
How It Works
- Client opens a brokerage account with GTI Securities Limited.
- Client supplies basic information about the investment.
- Client provides mandate letter(s) of authorization.
- GTI carries out Global search on the client’s outstanding benefits and propose the applicable processing fee(s).
- GTI retrieves outstanding benefits and entitlements on client’s behalf.
For more information, please send us a mail: